Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Kindergarten Presentation

All of the Kindergartner's got to do a small presentation for their parents. They sang songs about everything they had learned throughout the year. This included riding the bus, washing your hands, brushing your teeth, having a good attitude, and how to be polite. Brooklyn got nervous before it started but I managed to get her to her classroom and it was cute to see her singing all the songs and doing all the hand motions that went with them (one of the few kids that actually did it). It is really weird to think that in 3 months she will be going to school as a first grader. I guess it is time for me and John to get busy and make another baby. (just kiddin' John) But seriously Brooklyn and Josh are just growing up too fast!

Here are some pictures with the camera. If I can figure out how to upload the video camera on here I will put some of that on too.



1 comment:

Heather said...

It's amazing how fast time goes by...My husband and I were just talking about this the other day at my daughters Pre-K graduation. We've been married 11 years and our two girls are growing up so fast!! It just keeps getting better!

Kristen's Family-2004

Kristen's Family-2004