So that one of Josh looks like fear, but I think it was more of having the picture taken because he seriously did love it.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Birthday Party Fun
Brooklyn and Josh went to our neighbors birthday party this last weekend and had a blast. They had Party Pets come to the party. The kids were amazed at all the animals the man brought. There were snakes, a huge tortoise, a guinea pig, a ferret, a rabbit, a gerbil, and geckos. The best part of all of it was that they got to hold the pets. I was amazed that Josh held them all, without showing any kind of fear. Very fun stuff.


So that one of Josh looks like fear, but I think it was more of having the picture taken because he seriously did love it.
So that one of Josh looks like fear, but I think it was more of having the picture taken because he seriously did love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment