Yesterday as we were walking down the stairs to get in the car to take Brooklyn to school a very unfortunate accident happened. Josh decided to stop right in front of me while I am rushing as usual to get in the car. Well I didn't see him stop and I ended up hitting the back of his foot and just about ripped my pinky toe off. Oh my goodness did it hurt. It took a while for it to get all bruised up and now it is swollen enough that I don't feel a lot of the pain. But don't you dare touch it, because you might end up with a broken toe too.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Broken Toe
Yesterday as we were walking down the stairs to get in the car to take Brooklyn to school a very unfortunate accident happened. Josh decided to stop right in front of me while I am rushing as usual to get in the car. Well I didn't see him stop and I ended up hitting the back of his foot and just about ripped my pinky toe off. Oh my goodness did it hurt. It took a while for it to get all bruised up and now it is swollen enough that I don't feel a lot of the pain. But don't you dare touch it, because you might end up with a broken toe too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh my gosh, I know exactly how you feel!!! I fractured my pinky toe walking into the living room and bumping into the leg of a table!! I feel your pain,lol!
Post a Comment