Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Our Princess' Birthday Party

Our Beautiful Little Princess has turned five!! We decided to have a Princess/Prince Birthday Party for her. I put so much work into this party, although you wouldn't have been able to tell if you attended the party. I was constantly on eBay searching for party favors, looking at different websites for different ideas on party games. It all turned out wonderful, and if we had all the money in the world to spend, our house would have actually looked like a castle to make it even more authentic. Of course that wouldn't have made a bit of difference to the kids as the still had fun.

The ivitation for the party went as follows:
Announcing a royal celebration

As a royal subject, your presence is requested by the King and Queen of the Kingdom Hullinger to attend an enchanted Princess Birthday Party for her Highness, Princess Brooklyn Hullinger on the magical occasion of her 5th birthday.

This royal celebration will be a Prince and Princess costume party where all are invited to dress in their royal wardrobe. Our enchanted birthday party will take place on Saturday, August 2nd and will begin at 11 o’clock with our celebration concluding at precisely 1 o’clock.

The King and Queen request that all royal subjects planning to be in attendance please RSVP by Thursday, July 31st.

Her Royal Highness, Princess Brooklyn, looks forward to your attendance at her princess birthday party which promises to be an enchanting time for all.

Our party will take place at the Castle Hullinger.


We started off with the kids coming in and making crowns. We then went and played hot potato with a "poisonous apple." They all enjoyed that since they each got a turn to stop the music for someone to get out. After that we sat down for a royal lunch. We then went on a magical dragon egg hunt. The eggs were filled with magical jewels. We then cam back inside and opened presents and had birthday cake. While waiting for one of our princes to come back from karate class, we went back outside and played freeze tag and red light/green light. Once our prince came back we went on a dragon slaying adventure. The kids all took turns at slaying the dragon.










So our next adventure of kindergarten begins in only three weeks. While I am very excited for her to go, it so hard to believe that she is already five years old. I know she is going to love going to school especially after she attended preschool at the elementary school. She is definitely ready, just not ready to wake up at 6:30 to get their on time.

3 comments:

CNHGustad said...

It like it was so much fun!! You did a GREAT job!1 Hannah had a Blast..

Amy Pennington said...

oh my gosh that pic of all the princesses and prince up against the fence is priceless! hey I am dropping by cause I took off all links off my blog months and months ago and I lost yours. no worries I will be sure to stop by more often.

The Chapman Family said...

I didn't see these until now but they are so cute. The girls loved the party. Thanks for the invite.

Kristen's Family-2004

Kristen's Family-2004