Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My First Vinyl Letters

While this may seem like not a big deal to a lot of my friends out there, I am very proud of the fact that I was able to get some vinyl lettering up in my house. Thanks to Jane's friend I was able to get a great deal on all of the phrasing that I got done, which makes it even better. I did our family name and President Hinckley's Be's to put up in Brooklyn's room. I actually have to finish painting her room before I can do that, but when I do get it done it will look totally awesome. So here are some pictures of my little handy work.

3 comments:

The Davies said...

The lettering looks AWESOME! You need to come do that to my house!

danakay said...

That looks so good! I need to do some of that!!!

The Chapman Family said...

I loved how it turned out! You are getting so artistic with your home!

Kristen's Family-2004

Kristen's Family-2004