So I went to the doctor yesterday and was able to see our new baby moving around like a gymnast already. I told the doctor that having two other kids has ruined it for me. I don't want to wait for all the exciting things to happen, I just want them to happen...right now! I can't wait to be able to feel the baby moving and all the fun things that are coming.
I have been so incredibly tired and nauseous since Christmas, but luckily the nausea is wearing off. However, I could still use a nap by 11:00 everyday. Unfortunately, that is not going to happen with my ever energetic Josh running around. These things didn't happen with Brooklyn and Josh, so it is new for me to actually feel sick and be too tired to do much of anything.
So here is a picture from the ultrasound yesterday. This was not the best picture from the screen, but the only one she captured. Having diabetes does have one advantage when you are pregnant...you have a ton of ultrasounds so there will be lots of pictures to come.



2 comments:
That's great news! Congrats!
I am so excited for baby #3! Our kids are gonna be best buds/cousins!
Post a Comment