We all slept in that day and got out of bed around 9:00. We decided that it would be better to go early since it wouldn't be too crowded. We got there around 10:30 and had a blast. I think John and I had the most fun, there were even times the kids wanted coins and we would hide some so we could use them for ourselves. John and I competed against each other in the basketball game and course we all know who won...ME!! I am not sure if John will ever admit that I am a better shot then him, but maybe one day. Okay, so back to Josh. We let the kids run around and play games for an hour or so, had pizza, and had a lot of fun.
After Chuck E. Cheese, we headed home for some normal Saturday activities...cleaning the house a bit, doing some yard work, etc., etc. After eating a great barbeque, we sat down for some yummy cake and presents. Sometimes I feel that kids get too many toys and especially ones that they may play with one time and then they are done. So we kept it simple and got Josh a Spider-Man Backpack and a motorcycle that does wheelies (which I now wish I hadn't got because it is so incredibly loud and he always wants to play with it when it is bedtime). But of course he loved them both and was happy to have them.
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my most favorite 3 year old in the whole world. We love you Josh!!!!



1 comment:
Sounds like you guys had so much fun! I want Chuck E. Cheese for my birthday!
Post a Comment