This past weekend we headed down to Atlanta for a family reunion and a long weekend of volleyball. Unfortunately this year we did not go to any of the volleyball games, however we did hang out and catch up with my family.
This of course was a difficult trip for John as it was the start of March Madness. He would much rather have stayed at home where he could have yelled and shouted at the teams playing. I promised him though that while in Atlanta he could watch as much basketball as he wanted and I would not argue with him or complain about him not doing things with us. This was the compromise I had to make to even get him out the door to Atlanta. Believe it or not, he was a great sport about all of it - that's my baby, I Love Him!
There are so many things to go and do in Atlanta, last year when we were there we just hung out at volleyball and this year I decided we would go and do more than that. So this year we visited the Georgia Aquarium. It was totally awesome but with a two year old it was extremely difficult. We didn't get in until 3:00, which only left 3 hours for us to see all of the sights. As weird as it seems, they limit the number of people that get to come in each hour. Once I got in I totally realized why...ahhh! So many people and not a lot of room to move around. Brooklyn had so much fun especially with her cousin Charlotte there. I have to admit my favorite part was going through the shark tunnel. Another thing that they have in Atlanta that Charlotte does not have is an awesome mall with awesome stores. Needless to say we did a little shopping...I really do mean a little. I wish we could have done a lot, but no.
Luckily the Easter Bunny doesn't forget children that stay in hotels and came to visit them. Both of them got an Easter basket with way too much candy. Brooklyn also got some Roller Skates, which she has not been able to take off since she got them and Josh got a Diego Helicopter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Sounds awesome! I was with leanne right before they left for you. Your little neice is the cutest baby ever...well besides mine:)
I got to hold her while Leanne did my hair and she was just too fun! glad you enjoyed your time with fam!
Post a Comment