Wednesday, January 30, 2008

It Does Snow in the South










So we woke up to some beautiful snow. No, it is nothing compared to the snow we got when we lived in Utah or Idaho, but it was snow none the less. School was delayed for two hours and many places of business shut down for the whole day - including most of the universities in the area.

I decided to let the kids out and go play in the snow. I think after about 5 minutes they were complaining about how cold it was. Of course they didn't have gloves, which makes it a little hard to play but it doesn't normally snow in North Carolina.

Brooklyn kept asking why Santa Clause hadn't come yet. She thinks that when it snows it must be Christmas. We kept telling her that just because it snows doesn't mean that Santa is coming. I think we will have to continue to work on that one.

1 comment:

Amy Pennington said...

how fun we have yet to get any kind of snow or sleet this year...your pics are cute!

Kristen's Family-2004

Kristen's Family-2004