The kids enjoyed the transformation as well as the neighborhood kids. Brooklyn enjoyed being the babysitter for the the day and Josh enjoyed painting himself with her markers as she snuck away to see what was going on downstairs.
Sunday, December 2, 2007
A Whole New World...
So we moved into our first house almost a year ago and we finally got around to painting a major room in the house. When I say we, that means that I have painted some rooms on my own, but John has just decided to join in on the fun. After painting the first wall in the room I was so excited. The color looked awesome and I couldn't wait to get all the other walls done. Having paint on the walls in your house makes such a difference, it is like having a whole new house, and a much prettier one at that.
The kids enjoyed the transformation as well as the neighborhood kids. Brooklyn enjoyed being the babysitter for the the day and Josh enjoyed painting himself with her markers as she snuck away to see what was going on downstairs.


The kids enjoyed the transformation as well as the neighborhood kids. Brooklyn enjoyed being the babysitter for the the day and Josh enjoyed painting himself with her markers as she snuck away to see what was going on downstairs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I like your tree and the oclors on your walls...looks great!
Post a Comment